Treasure Seekers Tour
Choosing your tour might be hard because there are so many good options, but we make it easy! Remember, our tours offer a super intimate experience and are limited to six guests per vessel. Multiple boats can be used for large groups. To start:
1. Choose your main area of interest:
All shelling, all the time! On this tour, guests may visit multiple barrier islands to search for shells with their experienced guide. Public and Private Tours Available.
Are you new to shelling or is this your first time in Southwest Florida? This tour is ideal for you! Enjoy brief shelling and a boat tour while watching for dolphins, native birds and more. Private Tour Only.
On this tour, guests will learn about native wildlife, have a brief opportunity to depart the boat and watch the sunset form the beach or boat! Enjoy views of the setting sun over the Gulf of Mexico as we take you on a tour of the Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge while watching for dolphins, native birds and more. Private Tour Only.
Fish for Snook, Snapper, Tarpon and more on a backwater fishing tour with an experienced captain and angler. This tour is open to anglers of all levels and includes licenses, ice, bait and tackle. Choose from ½ day, ¾ day or full day charter tours. Private Tour Only.
2. Decide if you would like a public tour (4-6 guests) or a private tour (6 guests maximum per boat).
- If your party has fewer than 6 guests and you select a public tour, your tour may also include guests outside of your party.
- Private tours or charters are limited to only your guests and are not available to the public.
3. Select your tour below and view the calendar for tour availability and times before completing your online reservation.